Jason Derulo Concert with Teens Unite

Hi everyone hope you're all well!

Sorry that I have not posted in ages I have been so busy with my new job and studying for my degree it has been a  little bit hectic! Now that I have entered the 'adult world', my routine has changed massively compared to when I was at school and  I am living a busy schedule of balancing work ,studies  and having a social life! Even though I am powering through a busy schedule I am well in myself and enjoying a new chapter in  my life!

In todays post I thought I would share with you guys a very exciting experience at the 02 watching Jason Derulo with Teens Unite, a charity  that is close to my heart. I have mentioned Teens Unite in my previous posts but for those who do not know,Teens Unite is a cancer charity that supports teenagers across the country who are either still on treatment or in remission by running regular  events which give the  teens the opportunity to meet and share exciting experiences with others who are in a similar situation. I have been supported by Teens Unite for over two years now and I have attended some incredible events, made life long friendships and created unforgettable memories.

Last  summer I went on a activity stay in London with Teens Unite. Throughout the week we took part in a range of incredible activities such as; go ape, pizza making  and a sports workshop with Olympian Jade Johnson. I cannot express how amazing this week was,  it was not just the activities that topped off the week it was the friendships and memories that were created. Teens Unite have organised a reunion week in the easter holidays which I am looking forward to! It was so lovely to be reunited with the other teens I have met in events like the activity stay at the Teens Unite Christmas Party.

I was very lucky to receive VIP tickets to watch Jason Derulo live at the 02 in London. I was so excited to see one of my favourite artists let alone having a  VIP box with a luxury sofa to chill on whilst eating chocolate donuts! I had an absolutely incredible night dancing and singing  away to Jason and it was so good to be reunited  with and meet other teens! Thank you so much Teens Unite for giving the opportunity to see one of my favourite artists live and Dean for the access to the VIP box.






Thank you so much for reading,

Kirushni xxx

Comments

Popular Posts