Birthday Celebration


Hi everyone! On Friday the 6th June It was my birthday and I turned 17!  Yay I am allowed to drive now, every birthday I reach is a massive achievement for me ever since I was fighting for my life a month before my 13th birthday in intensive care. I had an absolutely amazing birthday weekend both with my lovely friends and family! On my actual birthday I went to Ask restaurant, with my closest friends, the food and service in there was so good I would highly recommend it especially for special occasions. 








I know I said I will be posting part three of my cancer battle story soon but I have literally had no time because I have had so much school work but I promise it will be out soon! Thank you for reading and keep smiling!

Kirushni

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts